Monday, January 01, 2007

I swear. We're like Beavis and Butthead.

Just now:
Me: "Where are my blue balls? I just can't find my blue balls!"

(I am referring to my Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds weighted balls)

Me, again: "Oh! There is one of my blue balls!"

Jason says nothing.

Me: "Come ON! I've said BLUE BALLS like three times! You gotta have something!"

Jason: "You totally already called it. There is nothing left for me to say."

Earlier:
Me: "Look! It's Exit 69!"

Jason: "You said SIXTY-NINE!"

Me: "Guess what's off Exit 69?"

Jason: "What?"

Me: "CAVERNS!"


Good God. We need help.

4 comments:

Patiently waiting said...

That's great, lol. Sounds just like me and my husband. I always say if there's a way to take it over the line, I'm going. Thanks for the comment on my blog. :-)

M said...

You two are gems. Pure gems I tell you!

It's always reassuring to know the woman I wanna be when I grow up isn't, gasp, a grown up. ;)

I think it's refreshing to occasionally sink to 15 year old boy behavior. So long as it's just beevis and butthead and not, say, mooning people from the bus windows!

Unknown said...

Here in Michigan exit 69 leads to Big Beaver! We laugh everytime we go passed it!

That Chick Over There said...

BIG BEAVER! YES!