Well then. That hot babe Bethany over at Ice Cream Mama tagged me. Cause she's awesome like that.
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 5 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.
You guys know the drill.
1) I am pretty much what you would call obsessed with being on time. The very thought of not being on time for any event, ever makes me feel very antsy and nervous and want to physically harm people. I, for whatever reason, happened to marry an individual who will be late for his own funeral. Often, when it's important for us to be on time for something, I tell him that the event is actually 1/2 hour before it really is. That way, we can get there on time and I have the added bonus of making him feel just slightly guilty for taking so long grooming his eyebrows.
2) Everyone thinks I'm obsessed with my hair. I'm not. But I do think my hair is really, really pretty. I don't do anything to it ever except wash it and condition it. While I'm conditioning it I run my fingers through my hair to get any tangles out. Then I use a towel to dry. If it's really cold I'll run a blowdryer over it for a few minutes. But that's it. Seriously, I do nothing. My hair is my favorite part of me.
3) I think my job is really, really cool. Often I don't understand what the crap is going on, but I still think it's cool. Sometimes when I'm driving onto the site I think, "Holy crap. I work here. I rock!" Okay, that's not exactly what I think, but it's something really similar.
4) I've never been good at doing math, especially not math in my head. I've gotten much better at math since I've been an adult though and I've had to help my small children with their homework. I took Statistics (okay, I know it's different than say, Algebra, but work with me here) in college and made an A. When I got my report card I hung it on the fridge. I was thirty.
5) I am the first person in my family to have twins. My little sister will be the second.
Okay, now I'm tagging people! Hurray!
Please don't shoot me, My beloved M.
Get down with your bad self, Badger Baby
My little friend SJ
The Keeper of the Cheerios, a new read. Hi!
And this Oh My Sweet Lord cool chick, Angie. Hi Angie!
If you totally hate these, I'm really, really, really sorry. With cheese.