Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Speaking of the salad bar...

What? We weren't speaking of the salad bar? My bad.

Anyway, speaking of the salad bar, I was trying really hard to get some freaking salad yesterday at the salad bar? And there were these four people who were probably age 19-22 totally on the offensive. They were COMPLETELY blocking the salad bar so they could have the following conversation.

(To help clear things up, I have assigned them the following names: Willis, Arnold, Natalie, and Tootie.)

Tootie: "So like OH MY GOD! I got so drunk last night!"
Willis: "Me too! I had like, twenty-five beers!"
Natalie: "BAHAHAAHAHA!"
Arnold: "I had like, oh my GOD, at least twenty-SIX beers!"
Natalie: "BAHAHAHAHA!"
Tootie: "That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Oh my GOD!"
Natalie: "BAHAHAHAHAAHA!"
Willis: "I'm totally going to call The Fonz and see what he's doing later!"
Arnold: "We'll have to get some more beer!"
Natalie: "BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"

What can we surmise from this conversation other than:
1) Natalie brings nothing to the table. Clearly.
2) These individuals were asshats.
3) I JUST WANTED A CUCUMBER. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOVE YOUR STUPID PARTY TO YOUR TABLE AND LET ME GET MY CUCUMBER.

Why do people feel it's necessary to have their family reunions in the SALAD BAR LINE at the Ruby Tuesday? WHY?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hell, you crack me up!

Amy W said...

That was FUNNY!!

That Chick Over There said...

Ooohh..didn't think about that.