1) Mrs. CPA gave me a ROFL award this month! That rocks my socks! I'm very humbled that someone as funny as she is was amused by me. The post that she awarded me for my ode to dating in:The Guy with George Bush on this wall.
2) It's Friday. Thank.You. Jesus.
3) Tomorrow I am getting freaking high speed internet at home! Okay, I know I'm probably one of the last people on the planet to get it, but so what? I'm getting it!
4) Today I am getting my new washer and dryer. I never though I'd say this, but I am so pleased that I will get to wash clothes! Don't tell anyone okay, but I'm wearing the same jeans today that I was on Monday. Since they have a big rip in the pocket, I'm sure an observant person would notice. Thankfully most people I work with have their own drama and stay out of mine.
5) This morning I had fifteen minutes to sit and talk to my husband. That almost never happens in the mornings. Usually he is still asleep when I leave. It takes me forty minutes to get to work so I have to be out of the house no later than seven a.m. It takes him about five minutes to get to work and he doesn't have to be in until 8:30am. But this morning he was going to go in early and get some reports done so he was actually up before me. Weird. Anyway, we had a chance to talk for a few minutes and I explained to him a lot of the crap going on at work. He was very supportive even when I said, "I hate being a grown-up!" He did kind of chuckle at me, but that was all.
6) Did I mention it's Friday? Thank. You. Sweet. Lord.
7) I cleaned my children's bathroom last night. I know that on the surface that wouldn't appear to be nice and/or good in any conceivable way, but this morning when I went in there to get my daughter's hairbrush and the floor was all shiny and clean and it didn't smell like, you know, pee or anything and the toilet was all sparkling...well, it made me happy.
8) I sold a crap ton of stuff on eBay recently. Well not SO much, but I had over $100 in my PayPal account last night and that makes me gleeful for two reasons. Less crap in my house, and money in my pocket.
9) I need some money in my pocket, because I broke down and bought myself an It Bag last night. I had an It Bag before. I got it in December of 2003 and I carried it every single day until October 2006 when it (and I) got soaked in a tremendous rainstorm while watching my son's soccer game. They lost too. Anyway, for some reason I had a red pen in my bag and it broke and the red ink soaked through the lining and everything, EVERYTHING about my beautiful bag was completely ruined, the beautiful blue liner, the rainbow zipper, everything. They didn't have the same style I got before so I got the bucket bag in Periwinkle. Which was on sale for $56 off the normal price. Score! I figure if I can carry it for the next three years it will end up being like, really, really cheap. I love it.
10) And...IT'S FRIDAY!