Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Woooo! Yeah! UH-HUH! Things which are good.

-Last night was the first Girl Scout meeting and I had…drum roll please…TEN GIRLS! Ten! Can you believe it?!!?

It was awesome. Really! I am so pleased to have more than three or four girls! I can be insane around these people and they just laugh and think it's normal. It's awesome!

-Today I’m getting MY! NEW! COMPUTER!

I am so freaking excited!!! I promise I won't try to intercept the DHL truck when I'm driving to therapy. I'll be a nice person and WAIT for it to be delivered or for them to attempt to deliver.

-A really nice computer service fellow from Dell responded to my post about my computer being dead. Now, is that nice or what?!!?

-My pictures and novel? CAN be saved. WILL be saved!

(I have no way to verify this...I'm just being optimistic)

-AND...

My customized Disney Maps arrived in the mail this morning! Okay, yesterday, but I didn't check the mail until this morning!

It's a good day!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Whoo hooo! You are having a good day.

Any day of mine is good when you add a blog entry to it! : )

Happy New Computer-ing!!

Anonymous said...

Horray for things which are good!!

My computer? Arrived Monday afternoon. The monitor? Did not. Dammit.

Amy W said...

A very good day!!

CPA Mom said...

Yeah 10 girls!!!! You are going to ROCK Girl Scouting this year.

I would be SO lost without my computer. LOST.

p.s. I bet Chocolate Chip would have worked.

dennis said...

There is such a thing as Good Karma!!

Kudos!!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

FedEx would have had it there already.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're having a great day!!!! Here's to many more!

frannie said...

happy, happy
joy, joy
:) :)

Dreamer said...

yay for you and things which are good! :)

customized disney maps? what are those?

my4kids said...

Sounds like a great day!
My girls are going to do girl scouts this year. I'm so excited that means girl scout cookies!!!