Sunday, June 29, 2008

We're gonna get ya SUCKAS!

Boy Child, being flesh of my flesh or whatever, enjoys talking. A lot.

He's a good kid. One of the sweetest kids ever, honestly. Every time I have a parent/teacher conference the teacher always politely tells me that "Boy Child is a very good boy...it's just...he talks so much"

And then the teacher spends another twenty minutes with me? And they are totally screaming on the inside, "HE GETS IT HONESTLY. GOOD LORD THIS WOMAN NEVER SHUTS UP."

Heh.

Anyway, on the way home from camp the other day he and I were discussing our favorite topic: Various ways to get revenge on people.

I don't quite know why we discuss it so much or how exactly it became our favorite topic. But it seems like at least once or twice a week, we have some version of this conversation.

This one was particularly good, though.

Me: We should totally start a company! Beatdowns 'R Us!
Boy Child: SWEET.
Me: We could have an internet company too! http://www.wewillputthesmackdownonyourcandyass.com/ or something!
Boy Child: AWESOME.
Me: Yeah.
Boy Child: Mom? We are so good at thinking up ways to get revenge on people, aren't we?
Me: Sadly, we are.
Boy Child: Yeah. I know. We're huge jerks.


I love that freaking kid.

9 comments:

Manager Mom said...

Ha! I actually clicked on your candyass URL. You should totally reserve that.

Jennilu said...

I have one of those, "really nice....but talks, A LOT!" kids, too. To quote my Nana, "she is noisier than a clatter bone in a goose's ass." Don't ask me, that's just what she always said. I will say, though, the child gets her vocalness (is that a word?)from her Auntie M, not me ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the candy ass web site :)

Boy Child always cracks me up so, thanks :)

Zephyr said...

It's so great when you can see yourself in them, isn't it? I always get this awesome feeling.... "Hey, maybe I'm not so weird after all!" I try not to think that the weird genes might have been infections and that they are probably warped for life now.

Frannie said...

he is awesome.

and he comes by that honestly, too!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Oh, yeah! Are you hiring? :)

EE said...

I love that kid, too!!!!

kristi said...

LOL!! Sorry to hear about your grandma. Sounds like some of the conversations me and my daughter have!

Jocelyn said...

Oh, he totally has the right playmate in you.