Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rumblings.

Today I'm going to get in my car and drive to Virginia.

My mom and dad are in Virginia today.

I'm going to tell them about the book.


I don't know how it will go. This is not a dream they've ever really supported.

But it's happening.


I have no expectation. I just need to tell them. Other people who might tell them already know. So I need to tell them before the others do.



No matter how it goes, I am fine. I am doing something I am proud of. I love this book.




No matter what, I am fine.

9 comments:

LzyMom said...

Ooh! I'm in VA just oustide of Charlottesville! Come say hi! :)

I hope it goes well. I'm proud of you. Does that count? :)

Jake said...

Haha....when I first read your post I thought you were just driving to VA randomly.....but I was wrong

Jenski said...

I hope the trip goes well. I think it is great that you are doing what you love!

Angie said...

Be careful out there! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck in VA---Steph, what is the book about exactly? I've been wondering this. love, V

Dawn~a~Bon said...

****HUGS****

Teena in Toronto said...

How did the folks take the news?

What's most important is that you're happy with it.

Twisted Cinderella said...

How did it go?

Anonymous said...

Hope the visit went well. Remember this is your dream, and if they can't support that, it is shame on them, never on you!