Sunday, February 15, 2009

Someone call Wilford Brimley!

Jason wanted a milkshake today.

So we went to a local ice cream shop and he ordered a mint chocolate shake with extra chocolate chips.

It was approximately the size of my rear end which is, sadly, considerable.




I don't know how he's not puking, I really don't. Not that it wasn't tasty...I'm sure it was. But good Lord. That's a lot of sugar.

It was his birthday, though. I guess turning thirty-three deserves a milkshake.



And, you know, Type 2 diabetes.

8 comments:

BS said...

Jason - Hope you had a Minty Happy Birthday !

Anonymous said...

So does that mean Jason's milkshake brings Chick to the yard?

Anonymous said...

Oh wait... that didn't sound right at ALL. (embarrassed face.) Blame it on the benadryl. I was trying to be clever and funny. Epic fail.

As punishment I now have the song stuck in my head.

Bethany said...

Happy birthday, Jason!

Dawn~a~Bon said...

I was going to make a milkshake/yard question but Gerb beat me to it. Dang it! That milkshake does look goooood but yeah with the sugar. We were going to get milkshakes from Chik-Fil-A yesterday (which I am just realizing would not have worked out anyway since it was Sunday) until Kayla (the kid) informed us that they have 1,000 calories each. Talk about a buzz kill.

CPA Mom said...

well, happy belated birthday to Jason!!

dang, that's a big shake - just like Chick-fil-A's - Dawn is right - they are HUGE!

NEVER AGAIN said...

Your man is NOT going to get DM2...God wouldn't do that to y'all. He likes you because y'all are all churchy and stuff. (and fabulous...all 4 of you).

SJINCO said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to Jason! Every good man needs a good milkshake every once in a while.....right?

And mint. GOOD CHOICE!