Sunday, April 05, 2009

Well, "sorry" doesn't put the Triscuit crackers in my stomach, now does it Karl?

Somehow, the TiVo has figured out that Jason and I are actually fifteen year-old boys impersonating responsible adults, so it taped Billy Madison for us. From one of the movie networks, even, so there weren't any commercials.

Jason decided that it was necessary to share this cinematic gem with the children, but they were not sure about it. Especially the Girl.

As the opening credits rolled, the Boy One said, worriedly,

"This is PG-13!"

"We can't watch it," the Girl One announced. "We're only PG-11."



They liked it. A lot.

5 comments:

SJINCO said...

I love that movie! LOVE IT.

kristi said...

My daughter was never so happy as the day she turned 13!

KrustyLynn said...

So funny! I can remember the first PG-13 movie I ever saw. It was the Addams Family. I remember b/c my parents were super strict about EVERYTHING so I was surprised I was allowed to see it. Mom went with us, though, just in case she had to rush us out when they said something like "crap" or "stupid". :)

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

HA! PG-11... that's just classic. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.