1)This blog Awful Library Books. I snorted out loud whilst reading. Twice.
2) I'm slightly obsessed with this Pumpkin Squash Ravioli. I am loving the fact that I'm obsessed with something that has both the words "pumpkin" and "squash" in it.
3) The completely ginormous bruise that I have on my stomach (from an injury sustained at the gym. Which I obtained by climbing up on a weight rack to illegally change the channel on the television from some German Techno crap to CNN and then FALLING OFF SAID RACK) is almost gone! Soon, I won't look like an old prostitute anymore! Awesome!
4) I am totally rocking a side pony-tail today. Seriously.
5) I am currently in love with my new book. I would so marry it if I could. I know this opinion may change tomorrow, but right now? I love it. I like it SO much better than this one. And I sleep with that one under my pillow, y'all.
No, just lying. But still.
6) I have been OP (It's a Weight Watchers term) for this whole week. I mean, not just Points. With my water, my exercise, my vitamins...everything. I'm going to make the scale my bitch come Monday morning.