1) An episode of Parental Control which I watched last night that featured a young lady singing a song about her "Lady, lady, lady business!".
She also pointed. It rocked.
2)Pretty much everything about this recap of Flowers in the Attic. I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure I ruptured something I might need in the future and I don't even care.
3)When your biggest problem is YOU. Timely!
4) This is not sexy or cool or anything, but I'm doing meal-planning with my Kroger sale paper and it's going really well! When I went to the market on Saturday they rang me up and my total was $287 (I hadn't been to the grocery store in some time and we needed EVERYTHING). They scanned my card and my coupons and I got out of there for $190.01.
5) I'm excited about this. Also? Terrified. But mostly, excited.
6) I have similar feelings about this. Because of my complete lack of social graces.
7)My dear friend Todd and his Facebook status updates such as this:
Todd has now had bloody diarrhea with tissue chunks sqirted down his shirt and into his underwear. what a great day at the ER :(
He's a vet y'all. So it's nothing freaky or anything.
Okay, it's totally freaky.
Good God, I just love him though.
Also? Reason #24547878151841421157879988 I would never survive Vet school.
8) My boss just told someone to go eat a bag of dicks.
My influence, it seems, is widespread.