I totally stole this idea from Mum to Four, because she ROCKS. I decided to write only about bloggers also, because I read so many interesting blogs and I feel like it’s such a small window into people’s lives. Obviously, there are a lot of bloggers that I read that are not listed on my blogroll. (Note to self: UPDATE YOUR BLOG ROLL. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.)
Anyway, here we go!
1) Out of all of the bloggers that I “know”, I worry the most about you.
2) Although you and I have never met in real life, you are probably the best friend I have in the world.
3) I really want to get to know you better because you seem like someone I would really like.
4) Although my life is pretty sweet, I envy your life a lot.
5) I think you are absolutely beautiful and I love the way you write.
6) When my daughter grows up, I will be honored if she turns out just like you.
7) I am sad that you stopped writing in your blog. I love your wit and use of LL Cool J songs.
8) I wish you would update more. You’re purty and I’d like to know more about you.
9) You make me laugh. So. Freaking. Hard.
10) You and I are a whole lot alike. More alike than I originally thought. Except you are much cuter than me. Also, your kid is freaking adorable.
11) I am so interested in you because I think a lot of our back-story is the same. Sometimes on the weekends I spend a lot of time going through your archives. I really, really like you as a person, although we have never met.
12) I appreciate your ability to laugh in the face of everything that bogs you down. Because sister, you have a lot of crap that bogs you down.
13) Your blog makes me really want to be a better person.
14) I appreciate the genuine affection you have your children as well as your son’s girlfriend. I hope I am the same way with my children when they are your children’s ages.
15) I really don’t understand your life at all. I don’t think it’s a bad life, mind you, or even strange. It’s just so different than mine.
16) Although you get a lot of comments, I don’t really think you are very funny. Maybe your humor goes over my head or something. I’m not sure. But sometimes? Your posts just seem mean.
17) I don’t like the way you talk about your spouse.
18) I really like the way you talk about your spouse and I think she’s a lucky woman.
19) I sometimes wish that I could show you more of the world than what you currently know. However, I am totally in your corner and really believe you can do whatever you dream for your life.
20) I really admire you for helping raise two kids that biologically aren’t yours (it’s one of the things I most admire about my own husband too) and I hope you and your husband can add to your family.
21) I love the way you mother your daughter. I think she is truly blessed to have a mother like you.
22) I just found your blog the other day and it is the most beautiful blog I’ve ever seen. Also, your husband and son are adorable.
23) Even though I have been to your blog several times, you never come and comment on mine. While that shouldn’t irritate me (because I’m a huge dork and sometimes forget to comment even though I am reading), it does. Because I’m just that cool.
24) I was sad for you when someone made a rude comment on your blog (uncalled for also, I might add). Also, I wish you would update more.
25) I’ve been reading your blog for almost ten years (back before it was even a blog) and I’m certain you don’t know I exist.
26) I am glad you and your husband are working it out. I like you and I want you to be happy.
27) You take the most beautiful, amazing pictures.
28) Although I read your blog everyday, I am afraid to add you to my blogroll, because I don’t want you to think I’m a dork.
29) I am sad that your blog is only open to invited readers. I used to read it before and since I don’t really know you, I can’t ask you for an invite. So I have to sulk in private.
30) I freaking love you. You are my secret girlfriend.
31) I love the honesty of your blog. Once when you posted about your fears of not being a good mother, I just sat there and nodded my head because I had been through the same thing. Also, I love how you always comment and make people feel good. You rock.
32) You seem like a very positive individual and I really appreciate that about you. You always seem to try to find the good in situations.
33) Although your blog is very funny and your writing is quite good, I can’t bring myself to laugh. Maybe because I know too much about you in real life?
34) I like your blog a lot, but I wish you would reveal a bit more of the real “you” in your posts. I think you are an interesting person.
35) I was almost embarrassingly pleased when you gave me a ROFL award. Because you are freaking hysterical and if you think I’m funny? Well, that’s just gravy on my mashed potatoes baby.
36) I honestly don’t mean this in a mean way, but I am genuinely puzzled by the number of comments your posts get.
37) I know a lot of your struggles as a single mom. I appreciate your ability to keep your wits and humor about you.
38) I’m glad you found your way to the blogging world and I hope you continue to blog and continue to enjoy it.
39) You are so freaking adorable and your reporting on issues such as hot farts make my heart happy that you are in the world.
40) I wish I could make scrapbook pages like yours. I am so jealous!
41) I’ve just started to read your blog and while I like you, I find your lack of focus somewhat disturbing. Also, some of the pictures you post are PG13 at best.
42) Your conversations with your therapist make me laugh. I’m sorry if that is wrong. Okay, I’m not really sorry. They are very funny!
43) While I admire your dedication to your children, it makes me feel a little sad that you never write about yourself or what you think. You are more than just a mommy.
44) I am so embarrassed that I had been to your blog several times and never left a comment. I will be better about it now, promise.
45) You seem very angry in your blog. I’ve read it several times but I haven’t commented because I’m afraid of you.
46) I tried to read your blog and like it. Honestly I did. But it was basically just a page of graphics. I feel like I didn’t learn anything about you at all.
47) You are beautiful and I think your adventures are so amazing.
48) I really wish you could get pregnant. I know you would love and appreciate your child so much.
49) I wonder where you live in Tennessee?
50) I appreciate what a good father you are to your children. They are very lucky.
Man, I had no idea I “knew” this many bloggers! The sad thing is I could keep on writing!