Annie at Crunchy with Style! has submitted the following questions to me for an interview. I think Bethany will also interview me at some point, and I will answer her questions as well. I like talking about me and my lame ass that much and bless her heart, she’s got a lot going on.
1) Isn’t my blog style the most?
Okay, I’m lying. That’s not really her question, it’s mine. And isn’t it? I have to give mad props to my girl Angie for her awesome design. She really pretties up the internet, yes?
Also? I look just like that.
Yeah. I’m lying. But I look KIND of like that. I even have a shirt like that! And an iPod, but mine is pink.
Here are the REAL questions.
1. What is the one topic you will not blog about?
My personal sex life. Everyone else’s sex life is fair game.
No, just kidding.
Well, I wasn’t kidding about the first part. I was kidding about the second part.
My husband is a very appropriate individual. Far more than I am. He tolerates a lot of nonsense from me. But he would be mortified beyond belief if I said anything about THAT.
And he’s more important than even my artistic vision. So. There you have it.
2. Chinese or Mexican food?
I love some stir-fry, but definitely Mexican. I never get to eat it because my husband hates it.
Because he's a communist.
3. What is a perfect Saturday night for you?
I guess it used to be going out to dinner and watching Mad TV with my husband. Now, it probably involves lots of sleeping.
4. Have you watched Sex in the City? Which girl are you most like?
Possibly I am the only woman in America under the age of 106 who has not seen this show, so I have no idea! Maybe someone who has seen the show can tell me who they think I'm most like.
5. Relaxation. To the beach or to the lake?
I love the water. Love to swim. Love to be IN the water.
When I was a little girl, I went swimming in a creek near my grandparents home? And I got an ear infection that lasted all summer.
And then I went to the lake once and saw a used maxi-pad floating in it. And I just couldn’t do it.
And the beach? Well, since I am the whitest woman alive and there are sharks and stuff there? I just avoid it.
But give me a nice, clean, chlorinated pool? I’ll swim all day long. All. Day. Long.
If you wanna play, here’s what you do.
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” If I don’t have your email address, leave it for me in the comments.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.