Three things I am currently reading:
1) Review of Master Profiles for Sanitary/Industrial Waste
2) Management of Sanitary/Industrial Waste
3) Fundamentals of Girl Scouting/ Home Study Course
Three things I am currently singing:
1) Baby’s got her Blue Jeans on (for the Love of GOD WHY?!?!?!)
2) Mr. Roboto
3) I like big butts and I cannot lie
Three things I have said, out loud where people can hear me, in the last five minutes:
1) “Flopsy, Flopsy!”
2) “I have a stick or a leaf, which would you prefer?” (What you call a tampon and a pad if your male project manager walks in)
3) “I’m a slave to the wang.”
Three things I have thought this morning, but not said out loud:
1) If I don't poop soon, it's likely I will explode.
2) I have retained every drop of water I have ingested since 1978.
3) I wish it was legal to run over people.
Three things other people in my office have said this morning:
1) "I need to plan my suicide."
2) One co-worker to another, "Well, I saved the project. AGAIN."
The other co-worker's response, "QUIT DOING THAT!"
3) "These pants show off my whale tail!"
*If you are not reading Joceyln, please explain to me why not. She's way funnier than I am.