1) Britney Spears getting called "fat" after her performance at the VMA's.
I mean, dude. She must be up to...what, like 120 pounds now! How does she go out of the house like that?!!?!?
*insert exaggerated eye-roll*
People, please. I would give Jason's left testicle to be as "fat" as Britney Spears.
If you want to call the girl a freaking train wreck, help yourself.
If you want to say her "stylist" should be dragged into the street like a dog and shot, then please feel free to do so. I mean, a bikini? How gauche.
But she's not fat. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
2) Someone just screamed "Fug you!" to someone else in the hall. Except they used the real bad word and I didn't because I'm trying to cut down. I owe myself like four hundred dollars in my "cussin' jar" and it might be to chilly to wear capri's soon so I'm trying to keep the bad words to a minimum.
(Except don't tell anyone, okay, but "Happy Ass" is my new favorite curse. That and "Piddle Dick" which technically contains no curses, but makes me laugh my happy ass off.)
I have no idea if they were serious or not. Around here, there is a definite possibility.
Also, it sounded like a woman so no matter how incorrect the other person was, the entire incident will be blamed on PMS or raging hormones, or menopause.
3) This morning? This guy in a really big truck decided that instead of waiting for the road to be clear to make his left hand turn he would instead just pull his really big truck in front of everyone? He got flipped off a lot.
I might have been one of the people flipping him off. I have no recollection of these events.
4) I saw my mom on Saturday and for the hinty eleventh time she decided to tell me how ugly my hair is. She asked me if I was dying it black and if I was goth now or something and then proceeded to tell me that long hair is ugly and makes you look old.
I don't know why she does this. But she does it every single time I see her. God forbid we just have a nice visit free of commentary about my personal appearance.
5) I am already placing bets on who will win The Biggest Loser.
I'm betting myself, mind you.
I'm nobody's fool.