Today I want to blog about other bloggers.
The whole reason I started blogging is because of M and Badger Girl. So you can thank those two ladies for all these wasted hours. Or whatever.
These two ladies are two of the people that I love most in the world. They are both amazingly cool women and I'm honored to be their friend.
Because I started blogging I've "met" tons and tons of other people. I feel really lucky and fortunate for this too. I love reading blogs...I love to get to know people through what they write. I love to know people for who they are.
So today, I've picked eight random people from my Blogroll and, along with the two ladies who started this madness, I'm going to share ten of my favorite posts from other people.
Go. Read. Share the love.
1) And then there were two!-Happy Anniversary from the, oh, Worst Wife ever! Hilarious post about her 3rd wedding anniversary. With lots of pictures!
2) Pardon the Egg Salad-Recycled Child (100% post consumer content). (You have to scroll down a bit. It's posted on February 20th, 2007 and she links her archives by the month). A truly awesome account of being an adopted child. I get chills every time I think about it.
3) Adventures in Baby Fat- This Love. Beautiful, beautiful post about her husband. Who is also named Jason!
4) Gwenworld- My Night of Shame at the Topless Bar. I have to say I could link a million of Gwen's posts because a) I've been reading her blog for nearly 10 years (before it was even called a blog!) b) She is an amazingly gifted writer. But this piece? Hysterical. I laugh every single time I look at it.
5) Temporary Insanity-Motherhood and Me-dom. Reflective, excellent post.
6) Lizarita-The Faux Blogger. Great post on how sometimes bloggers put an unrealistic face to the world. Very thought provoking. Seems like it upset some people maybe. I still liked it.
7) Mum to Four-Dear Bitch in the ER. Oh. This. Made. Me. LAUGH. Because everyone works with someone like this!
8) Canadian Thoughts in Texas-It just doesn't sound good. Hilarious post about her shopping, um, addiction. Pretty much everything she says is hilarious, actually.
9) Memoirs of a Single Mom-On Being a Woman. Amira writes really beautifully and honestly about everything, but this just touched my heart because I have been where she is and it's no fun and I'm certain I wasn't as eloquent about it at the time.
10) Mrs. CPA-A very Unfortunate Choice for a Party Indicator. Okay. I admit it. I'm really a 14 year old boy. Because this? Hysterical.
What are some of your favorite posts?