Things I've learned lately:
1) You can't change people. You can want to change them. You can want them to want to change themselves. You can't change them.
2) I really don't care for Tab.
3) You can't please everybody. Sometimes? You can't please anybody.
4) I'm not completely socially inept. Maybe I'm mostly socially inept. But not completely.
5) Kids don't have to turn out like their parents.
Things I still haven't learned:
1) When to say, "Well! He can just suck a bag of dicks!" Because everytime I seem to say that? Someone really important is standing within my proximity.
2) To look around my proximity before shrieking things about dicks.
3) To stop talking about dicks so much. Good Lord.
4) To forgive and not glare at someone with a condescending look upon my face when they were at least pretending to give a crap about me.
5) How to play Texas Hold 'Em. I really want to learn too.