1) Go to the grocery store so we'll have the essentials of life: milk, Diet Pepsi, and chicken.
2) Ponder how we could probably survive nuclear holocaust as long as we had milk, Diet Pepsi, and chicken.
3) Finish up an absolutely ginormous project that I, stupidly, called a 4 hour meeting on Tuesday for.
4) Make that START the absolutely ginormous project.
5) Complain, at length, about how I haven't had time to complete the project because although I'm supposed to work 20 hours for one side of my job and 20 hours for another side? Both managers give me 40 hours of work to do each week.
6) Set up a cookie booth at Lowes.
7) Explain to numerous people that, no, I don't have any more Samoas.
8) See the backside of people walk off and not purchase any cookies because I don't have any Samoas.
9) See #7 except replace the word Samoas with "Thin Mints".
10) Do the dishes which have been sitting in my sink for two days.
11) Wash three loads of laundry (after I go to the market...I don't have laundry detergent either).
12) Somehow convince my husband that he really wants to hang out at the cookie booth this afternoon.
13) Drink numerous bottles of Diet Pepsi, to keep my strength up.
14) Eat something, at some point.
15) Cook a nice dinner for the people I love. It will involve chicken. So I better get to the store.