Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sometimes? I need a minute.

As you all know because I've documented it here for the past few years, I'm pretty much an asshole.

I don't necessarily mean to be. But I am.

Because right now? I'm not happy.

In fact? I'm downright pissed off.

I'm pissed off that people don't care about me. I'm pissed off that I care that people don't care about me. I'm pissed off at my body and the utter unfairness that comes with eating SADNESS PIZZA instead of real pizza and not seeing the effects I wanted. I'm pissed off that I'm a freak and don't get to be normal when everyone else gets to be normal. I'm pissed off about my 3.5 hour commute every day and I'm even more pissed off that I can't sell my house and just move closer to work.

I'm pissed off at myself for letting all of this bug me.

And I'm really pissed off at that guy with Florida tags who was in front of me going six miles below the speed limit. And when he STOPPED at the merge sign instead of MERGING? I really wanted to stick my head out the window and shriek, "OH MY GOOD GOD YOU FREAK, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY OR I WILL COME UP THERE AND STAB YOU IN THE THROAT!"

I didn't. I wanted to, but I didn't.


I'm having a bad day.

It's probably hormones. Which also pisses me off because it's so unfair that I have to deal with this shit and don't even get a baby out of the deal.







Feel free to ignore this. I just need a minute.

14 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Rage on, hun. We need these times so that when we're not in a crappy mood we can enjoy not feeling like angry jerks ALL the time. It's all relative, right?

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're having a bad day! And for the record, I care about you. And I don't even know you :)

But you get on with your bad self and get that rage out!!

Feel better soon!!

kristi said...

Let it out girl!
By the way I finally got your book in!

CPA Mom said...

Were you channeling me or was I channeling you this a.m. (with my Facebook post)?

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Bring it on, girlfriend, 'cause I can take it.

And normal? Don't even get me started. None of us are normal. We're all batshit crazy, looking for our own little corners of the universe with our specific level of batshit crazy so we can fit in.

You're OK. Just take deeeeeep breaths. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Well, then, of course, take that minute. Peace.

Bookworm said...

Gawd Stephanie....tell us how you really feel. LOL

It's okay hun...we all have days like those. :)

velocibadgergirl said...

I luff you.

Anonymous said...

Normal??? Who wants to be normal LOL. Go ahead let it out and you will feel better.

Congrats on the self restraint towards the FL driver :)

Patience said...

Just wallow around in it for awhile! It'll make you feel better! Then you can get out, clean yourself off, and make us all laugh again!

Not that this didn't make us laugh!

Oh, and I totally agree about the guy driving slow in front of you!! If you don't know how to drive, if you don't know how to merge, then get off my road!!!!


{{{hugs!!}}}

Mrs. Booms said...

Awww, I love you.

I had the exact same kind of day, complete with yelling at traffic.

My son gently pushed me out the door when I dropped him off.

He's only two! He looked at me like, "Lady I love you, but we've spent enough quality time together, get to movin'!"

moroccojade said...

Love love love you. Crappy day be damned!

PaintingChef said...

Sending you hugs and wine. You aren't alone.

Rebecca said...

Put me on the "I definitely CARE" list. And if it makes you feel any better my Friday has sucked ASS all day long. Including a freaking flat tire....geez. I am so glad its the weekend that I don't even know what to do. Well, maybe I will do some of that dorky dancing to celebrate.
LOL.