Because while he was gone I did the following:
1) Ate fajita nachos. With lots of onions.
2) Watched Bridezillas. With this look on my face:
5) Hung this big ass 11x14 photograph over our bed:
6) And this one on the living room wall:
7) Found photgraphic evidence that my husband used to have hair. Lots of it. Observe:
8) Called him at 10pm and shrieked, "Oh my God! You used to have hair! You had a fro!"
9) Dealt with the fact that he was not amused by the above conversation.
10) Then, watched a Lifetime movie which featured Tori Spelling and shrieked at the television, "RUN TORI RUN!"
Don't you wish you had my life? For reals.