1) My really kickass friends which I totally don't even deserve. (Even the ones who don't have websites so I can link to them) Seriously, I love my friends so much it's almost PAINFUL. I think I could say to them, "You know? I stabbed someone in the throat today" and they be all like, "Stephanie. They probably totally deserved it, BUT, let's figure out why you did it." I. Love. My. Friends. I am so blessed.
2)I have on a skirt today. That, in itself, is pretty much unheard of. The skirt? Is a size smaller than I have been wearing. AND my co-worker pointed out that I have room to move in it. Holy. Crap.
3) A girl at the gym last night said, "Oh my God! Look how baggy your pants are!". And I'm fairly certain it wasn't because she was afraid they were going to fall off my butt which would in turn force her to see my underwear. She was happy for me.
4)I am pretty much in love with Kelly Clarkson. Every morning on the way to work I blast I Do Not Hook Up and sing at the top of my lungs. I also dance, a lot. And since I get to work at 6am now and no one is on the road to witness my lunacy? I don't feel bad about it at all.
5) Postcards from Yo Momma. I laughed so hard I think I sprained something.
6) My co-worker has on these shoes:
If I didn't love her so much I would knock her down and steal them because they are so. freaking. cute.
7) I found this picture of my puppy which was taken a few days after she came to live in our home:
Seriously. I think I might ovulate.