Things are sort of bleak and dark right now in my world, so instead of focusing on that load of horsepoo, instead I'll have some Stuff I Love:
1) My children. Oh my Lord. My children. I have absolutely no idea what I did to deserve two people who rock so hard, but y'all? I'm really lucky.
2) This picture right here:
I don't care who you are. That's cute as hell.
3) I got paperwork from both The Southern Festival of Books and the Southern Kentucky BookFest. As puke-inducing as both of those are? It's still pretty rad.
4) Also? Thanks to generous donations from a lot of really fabulous people, I'm at the minimum required donation for my Avon Walk. I am honored and humbled and amazed. Thank you all so much.
5) My hair is doing the most awesome, amazing things lately.
6) My good friend went to the doctor today and saw a healthy heartbeat. Thank God.
7) I am so glad I have a job. I have to work tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to being up early and whatnot on a Saturday, but I'm so glad I have a job and I love my co-workers so much that it won't be bad.
8) My body is also doing awesome, amazing things lately. Namely, it's going the hell away. Which is awesomely amazing.
9) My new shoes.
10) I wore out my old shoes. Oh yes. I did.