Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Progress? Um. No.

On Sunday, December 17th, my husband decided that he would begin his Christmas shopping.

He went to one store, which was Wal-Mart, and purchased some Milk-Bone dog biscuits for Ginger. He was very excited about this purchase and several times advised me that it was five-pound box for only, "Five dollars and forty-nine cents!"

Wow.

He then wrapped it up and put it under the Christmas tree.

Last night, he couldn't wait and let the dog open her gift. No, I'm not kidding.

I don't think I'm getting anything for Christmas. I might have to shoot him.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe...that sounds like MY house. Have a wonderful doggy Christmas!

velocibadgergirl said...

I love that he WRAPPED the dog biscuits. That is 10 kinds of awesome. :D

velocibadgergirl said...

Also, apropos of nearly nothing:

"That woman is bullshit." ??

DEAR GOD. *laughing until crying*

I adore your children.

M said...

Joshua is going out tonight. Could he get a few tips from Jason? *sigh*

Additionally...I second the notion that I love your damn childfolk. The things that boy says. And so appropriately (though the plastic spoons made me tear up. She's such a bastard)

Oh, and if you wanna start a MIL Fanclub Ill be copresident with you!

Oh yes. I hope you got my horrible email where I redid words to school's out for summer in honor of your graduation. It was so horrid I will resend if you didn't get. :) xoxo

That Chick Over There said...

I did get that email and I laughed until I cried! I hope you got the email asking if 1) The bot likes the Wiggles and 2) Telling you I suck and a package will be arriving for you but probably not until AFTER Christmas. Because I suck. But I love you!

That Chick Over There said...

Oh and not only did he WRAP the dog biscuits, he put a tag on the that said:

To: Ginger
From: The fam

Because clearly Ginger can read.

That Chick Over There said...

On the BOX that is. Sheesh. Christmas brain.

M said...

You make me laugh something fierce. BUt you knew this.

Wiggles are an unknown. he doesn't scream when they come on after one of his shows but he's never spent time with them. Will be an interesting experience though evidently there's heavy controversy because of Mr Yellow and his illness (my sister is crushed)

SO glad you got my horror song. It was painful but now you know I care! xoxoxox