Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Love is a family.


This picture currently hangs on the wall of my office. It is a present from my little son. Check out my bodacious ta-tas! Also, he was very generous with Jason's hair. It's not really that thick and full in real life.

In an effort to not include a map of a secret place in my photograph, I cut off the top. Which is a heart that says, "I love you all."

I have bad days at work sometimes. Sometimes people yell at me for things that aren't my fault. Sometimes I have so much work to do I want to cry and cry and tell people to leave me alone and then cry some more.

When I have those days, I look up at our family and my bodacious ta-ta's and the world seems okay once again.

8 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Awww..that's so very sweet. My son always draws boobs. Not my daughter though. I wonder what that means?

frannie said...

kid's drawings ROCK!

frannie said...

oh, and love the ninnies! they rock, too!

Bethany said...

I hate those days at work. Very nice ta-tas. Never really thought I'd ever type that.

I tagged you for a meme over at my place. Hope that's ok.

my4kids said...

That's so funny he drew the ta-ta's in the picture to, lol. I don't apparently have nice ones myself as the boys have never included them in their pictures of me.

Em said...

Hmmm...should I really be focusing on your ta-tas???

It is great to have some artwork from the kids at my desk at work...so I know how it can brighten your day.

Anonymous said...

I love that kind of art. The 2 middle girls are always drawing a 'likeness' of one of us. I have saved them because they are often very charming (and look nothing the heck like us!).

Brown Eyed Girl said...

That is the best kind of artwork there is.

Boy child is such a talented and sensitive young man.