Sadly, I was in rare form today.
In addition to being a ranty shrew in my last post (sorry), I did and said the following today:
1) "Find a place for them your damn self!"
To a co-worker who has absolutely nothing to do but sit around and talk about how he got fired from his last job, when he told me to move the boxes I have stacked up on top of a file cabinet. Fire hazard my ass.
2) "The hell!"
When someone asked me if I would give Nuclear Criticality training.
Pretty sure that we'd all be dead in six weeks, sport. Crit safety is not my thing. If you asked me to give training on, say, "The Facts of Life" or Jessica Simpson's stupidity, I'd be all over it. But not things that could potentially make a difference to anyone, anywhere. I can't be responsible for things like that.
3) "I'm not your damn secretary!"
To three different people. Huh.
4) "What the damn hell?"
I can't remember who I said this too. Or why.
5) "If he says 'this right here' one more time, I'm going to crotch punch him."
Because 'this right here'? Makes me want to scream.
6) "My dog, WHO IS DEAD, could do a better job than her!"
My dog isn't really dead. That's just fun to say.
7) "She needs to cover that up. No one wants to see her business."
8) "Harry Potter can friggin bite me."
I also can't remember why I said that. I don't even know anything about Harry Potter.
9) "You know. He's got those man cats."
Because my friend, who is a man, has really large cats.
It was much funnier when I actually said that.
No, just lying.
Probably, no one would laugh if I did say that.
So yeah. Not my best day today. I would apologize to my co-workers, but none of them read my blog.
Also? I mostly hate them.
So it's all win-win. No consequences for bad behavior.